Pages

Monday, February 15, 2010

Celestial Fire-Oil Painting Night Skyscape Moon, Stars, Clouds by Marina Petro

 
Artist~Marina Petro, Saratoga Springs, NY USA
Celestial Fire
8x10
Original oil painting on archival canvas panel
Framing is available
Purchase securely at my ETSY SHOP or EMAIL me for other purchasing options.

Celestial Fire was a joy to paint. Painted spontaneously from my imagination, brush just flowing from paint to canvas uninterrupted by any struggle.

Today's Quotation:  "When the solution is simple, God is answering."
~Albert Einstein
Email Me
Blog
MyFaceBook Page
Available Paintings
Website
Studio Tour
My paintings at Etsy
Prints on canvas or paper at Imagekind!
LinkedIn
My eBay Store
Marina's Art On Fine Merchandise at Cafe Press

2 comments:

Karen Bruson said...

I left you an award. Come get it!

Dayna Talbot said...

Marina....Just beautiful!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin