Pages

Sunday, January 3, 2010

VIOLET MIST~Original Landscape Oil Painting Winter Mist Fog by Marina Petro


ARTIST~MARINA PETRO, SARATOGA SPRINGS, NY USA
"Violet Mist"
20x24 inches
Original Landscape Oil Painting
Purchase securely at my ETSY SHOP or EMAIL me for other purchasing options.
Framing is available

This painting was created from a photograph I took one brisk winter morning driving along the country roads toward Schuylerville, NY. The photograph doesn't show the nuances of color, especially in the sky and the trees. The trees in the foreground are a rich dark green/violet. Every once in a while I get really lucky with capturing landscapes or other subjects I want to paint.  Often enough, though, I will see a once in a lifetime scene and realize I forgot to take my camera with me.

Today's Quotation: "The life of the soul is expressed by man in his art."
~Oskar Kokoschla

Email Me
Blog
MyFaceBook Page
Available Paintings
Website
Studio Tour
My paintings at Etsy
Prints on canvas or paper at Imagekind!
My eBay Store
Marina's Art On Fine Merchandise at Cafe Press

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin