Pages

Friday, January 15, 2010

Solitary Confinement~Still Life Fruit and Glass Realism Oil Painting 6x6 by Marina Petro


Artist~Marina Petro, Saratoga Springs, NY USA
"Solitary Confinement"
6"x6" 
Still Life Oil on archival Raymar Canvas Panel
Purchase securely at my ETSY SHOP or EMAIL me for other purchasing options

I thought this title was fitting. Painting glass isn't something I've done very often.   It is a challenge and quite intimidating. I've collected a bunch of clear and colored glass items and when the spirit moves me I will most likely begin a series of paintings featuring glass of different sorts.


Today's Quotation: "There is a foolish corner in the brain of the wisest man." 
~Aristotle
Email Me
Blog
MyFaceBook Page
Available Paintings
Website
Studio Tour
My paintings at Etsy
Prints on canvas or paper at Imagekind!
My eBay Store
Marina's Art On Fine Merchandise at Cafe Press

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin