Pages

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Pears And Grapes-Still Life Fruit Oil Painting by Marina Petro


Artist~Marina Petro, Saratoga Springs, NY USA
"Pears & Grapes"
6x8
Original still life oil painting~painted around all sides.
Purchase securely at my ETSY SHOP or EMAIL me for other purchasing options.


I have been taking loads of reference photos for my still life paintings and hope to actually get to painting them soon. I've been caught up in some of the 'details' of life and haven't been painting as much as I need to. I did go to painting class this morning and made progress on a landscape with a birch grove. It should take one more session to complete.

Today's Quotation: "O, how much simpler things would be / If eyes could paint or brush could see."
~Robert Brault
Email Me
Blog
MyFaceBook Page
Available Paintings
Website
Studio Tour
My paintings at Etsy
Prints on canvas or paper at Imagekind!
My eBay Store
Marina's Art On Fine Merchandise at Cafe Press

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin