Pages

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Moonglow-Full Moon Night Skyscape Oil Painting by Marina Petro

Artist~Marina Petro, Saratoga Springs, NY USA
"Moonglow"
6x6 
Oil painting on archival Raymar canvas panel
Purchase securely at my ETSY SHOP or EMAIL me for other purchasing options

I am reposting this painting during the full moon phase we are in. I understand this month's full moon is the largest of this year. It's actually not any bigger than it usually is, but closer to the Earth so it appears larger.

I wanted to paint another full moon but  had a few other paintings in the works and decided not to entertain any more of an ADD state. Good for me! 

...and here is a web page of all my currently Available Celestial Paintings.
Still obsessing with my futile desire to be able to fly out there in space. You can email me with any inquiries.

ART 'ROUND TOWN EXHIBIT
I will be participating in a group exhibit at Romaine Brooks Gallery with the wonderful artists from Art 'Round Town. The theme is "Pathways And Portals" Opening reception is this Friday, February 5, from 5-9 pm. I'll probably be there between 6 & 8.
Romaine Brooks Gallery, 332 Hudson Ave, Albany (off Lark St.)

Today's Quotation: "We must be willing to get rid of the life we've planned, so as to have the life that is waiting for us. The old skin has to be shed before the new one can come." 
~Joseph Campbell
Email Me
Blog
MyFaceBook Page
Available Paintings
Website
Studio Tour
My paintings at Etsy
Prints on canvas or paper at Imagekind!
LinkedIn
My eBay Store
Marina's Art On Fine Merchandise at Cafe Press

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin