Pages

Sunday, July 27, 2008

"HEAVEN'S GARDEN" in process By Marina Petro


"Heaven's Garden" in process
22" x 28 Oil on Canvas
I've been working on this painting from my imagination and am experiencing some resistance getting back to complete it. This does happen on occasion. I tend to gravitate to painting gardens with this theme. I suppose I'll continue to paint them until they are out of my system... or whatever...if ever. At times, they just seem to flow off my brush. Not this time though. I've wanted to begin another painting from "the zone" but I think I need to discipline myself and finish what I've already started.

Today's Quote: "Human beings, by change, renew, rejuvenate ourselves; otherwise we harden."
-Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Email Marina

Blog

Website
Studio Tour
My eBay Store
Boundless Gallery
Prints on canvas or paper at Imagekind!
Marina's Art On Fine Merchandise at Cafe Press

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin