Pages

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

"APPLE ON A WHITE PLATE" by Marina Petro


"Apple On A White Plate"
6x8 inches
Original oil painting on stretched gallery wrapped canvas.
Can be displayed with or without a frame.
Purchase here for $100 + shipping or...email me for other purchasing options.

I'll be looking online for some interesting fabrics to use as backgrounds for my small still life paintings. I like to keep a substantial stock on hand to fit the mood I'm in. I haven't had much luck in the fabric shops here in upstate New York.

An addendum to yesterday's post...my computer appears to be behaving very nicely today and it's a great relief. I've been working on a larger painting today...an autumn landscape with mist. I have an exhibit coming up in September. The gallery requested some autumn landscapes and I've been very happy to comply. I love today's quotation. I think I'll print it out and tack it up on my easel with my other favorite quotes.

Today's Quote: "Tell me, what is it you plan to do with your one wild and precious life?"
~ Mary Oliver, The Summer Day

Email Marina

Blog

Website
Studio Tour
My eBay Store
Boundless Gallery
Prints on canvas or paper at Imagekind!
Marina's Art On Fine Merchandise at Cafe Press

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin