Pages

Friday, July 11, 2008

"MISCHIEVOUS ANGEL" by Marina Petro


"Mischievous Angel"
8x10 inches $75 + shipping
Oil on gallery wrapped canvas painted around all sides
Purchase at eBay here or email me (link below) for other purchasing options.

A little humor (and we can all use some these days) from my ever fertile imagination. I don't have too much to say tonight. I just finished another small painting and I'm ready to call it a day. I'll connect again real soon.

Today's Quote: "Attachment to being right creates suffering. When you have a choice to be right, or to be kind, choose kind and watch your suffering disappear."
-Dr. Wayne Dyer




Email Marina

Blog

Website
Studio Tour
My eBay Store
Boundless Gallery
Prints on canvas or paper at Imagekind!
Marina's Art On Fine Merchandise at Cafe Press

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin