Pages

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

"THREE PEARS" by Marina Petro


"Three Pears"
6x8 inches
Original oil on gallery wrapped canvas
$99
Purchase at my ebay store here or email me for other purchasing options.
This little painting was completed and posted a while back. Thought I'd display it here again...both to keep in touch and also save some time...rather than do the 'camera thing' and prepare a new painting to post.Photographing and preparing the photos is one of the least enjoyable things for me with regard to daily painting. This has been a busy day with many activities and I want to get into my studio to paint.

I'm working on two larger paintings. One is a Garden Of Eden themed painting and the other is an autumn landscape. See you again soon...

Today's Quote: "Don't fight darkness - bring the light, and darkness will disappear."

Email Marina

Blog

Website
Studio Tour
My eBay Store
Boundless Gallery
Prints on canvas or paper at Imagekind!
Marina's Art On Fine Merchandise at Cafe Press

-Maharishi Mahesh Yogi

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin