Pages

Sunday, July 13, 2008

"COSMIC FIRE" by Marina Petro


"Cosmic Fire"
8x10"
Original Oil Painting on Gallery Wrapped stretched canvas. No need for frame.
Purchase for $125 at my eBay store here or email me for other purchasing options.
This was painted spontaneously from my imagination. Several white birds took form in the lower part of the painting when I was working on the blue and white cloud formations. I hope you enjoy viewing it as much as I did painting it!

I've been contemplating some new "Painting From The Zone" workshops. I'll announce them when I've come to a concrete decision. The space I usually hold my workshops in at The Arts Center in Saratoga Springs, NY is going to be under construction. I have two weekends available in September and need to decide on what to present.

Today's quote: "A great artist... must be shaken by the naked truths that will not be comforted. This divine discontent, this disequilibrium, this state of inner tension is the source of artistic energy.
-Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Email Marina

Blog

Website
Studio Tour
My eBay Store
Boundless Gallery
Prints on canvas or paper at Imagekind!
Marina's Art On Fine Merchandise at Cafe Press

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin