Pages

Sunday, August 26, 2007

"ANGEL DESCENDING" by Marina Petro



"Angel Descending"
16x20 Double Matted Print
Purchase at eBay here
Starting Bid $24.99
Greeting cards available-email me for info.

This has been one of my most popular paintings. The original was sold years ago. Prints and cards have sold in the hundreds since. I've always felt that this particular angel brought blessings with her descent. Truthfully, I never thought it was that great a painting and I've been amazed at it's popularity. My angels seem to just paint themselves and each one is always a surprise. Painting is such a great adventure!

Today's Quotation: "If you bring forth what is within you what you bring forth will save you. If you do not bring forth what is within you, what you do not bring forth will destroy you."
-Jesus, from The Gnostic Teachings


Visit Marina's Blog

Website
My eBay Store
Marina's Art On Fine Merchandise
Tour Marina's Studio
Email Marina

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin