Pages

Wednesday, August 8, 2007

"THREE PEARS" by Marina Petro


"Three Pears"
6x8 inches
Oil on Gallery Wrapped Canvas
$100
Purchase at ebay here
or...email me for other arrangements.

I've posted this painting before but thought I'd post it again today. I've slowed down a bit with the heat wave we've been in. Didn't feel much like photographing anything new. This does seem to be a slow period on all accounts. I'm working hard recreating my new website and hope to have it up and running soon. Most of my artwork will be reflected there, including my paintings from "The Zone" and most of the daily paintings.

I also have a four-week "Master Your Intuition" workshop coming up next month that needs to be promoted so...I'm a busy girl.

Today's Quotation: "To a nonpainter, oil paint is uninteresting and faintly unpleasant. To a painter, it is the life's blood: a substance so utterly entrancing, infuriating, and ravishingly beautiful that it makes it worthwhile to go back into the studio every morning, year after year, for an entire lifetime."
-James Elkins


Visit Marina's Blog

Website
My eBay Store
Marina's Art On Fine Merchandise
Tour Marina's Studio
Email Marina

1 comment:

Nancy Standlee said...

Marina, I love your pears. I belong to a group of collaborative artists, http://canvasbycanvas.com and we are considering putting some of our work on eBay. Any advice or suggestions?
Thanks, I found you on Daily Painters.

http://nancystandlee.blogspot.com

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin