Pages

Friday, May 13, 2016

"Inferno" Original Abstract Oil Painting by Marina Petro

©Marina Petro

"Inferno"
6 x 6 inches
Original oil painting on archival Raymar canvas panel

Only one in the entire universe...and it could be yours!
Certificate Of Authenticity provided with every original painting.





"INFERNO" is another painting created spontaneously from my very very active creative imagination. As with most of my abstract and dreamy/spiritual type paintings, I begin by dipping my brush into the first color that attracts me and begin to paint...and on and on like that until a finished painting emerges. This one started with the dark red color at the top left of the painting. 

Today's Quotation: "Before you speak, let your words pass through three gates.
At the first gate, ask yourself 'Is it true?'
At the second, ask 'Is it necessary?'
At the third gate, ask 'Is it kind?'"

-Sufi saying



No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin