Pages

Saturday, May 21, 2016

Cheerful, Color Filled Small Floral Ink Paintings...Original Art by Marina Petro

 Full Bloom
Fly Me To The Moon


Thought I'd share my ink paintings with you again. When I look at them, my mood immediately lifts. To see the full series of seven paintings and all pertinent information, just click the link above.

I've been busy going a bit crazy with organizing all my worldly possessions and discarding/donating a lot. I'm the opposite of a pack rat but nevertheless, have accumulated a considerable amount of 'things.'......even holding on to clothing which are considered antiques at this point in time. All this is in anticipation of a move. More details as things solidify.....

In the meantime, I will be planning a studio and simultaneous garage sale in June. Much of my artwork, prints as well as originals will be deeply discounted. Hope to see some of you there. 

Today's Quotation: "The quieter you become, the more you can hear."
-Ram Dass





No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin