Pages

Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Aura Painting...Abstract Original Acrylic Painting by Marina Petro

©Marina Petro

"Commissioned AURA PAINTING"
8 x 10  inches
Original oil painting on canvas panel
SOLD

Certificate Of Authenticity provided with every original aura painting.

For as long as I can remember I’ve had the ability to sense color around people. It is how I discovered my intuitive abilities and began my professional life as an intuitive consultant over 35 years ago.You can read about the experience here. I’m certain you will find it interesting.http://www.marinapetro.com/discovery-of-psychic-intuitive-gifts.html

Your aura, or energy field is like a map of what you are experiencing.  It contains the past, present, unfolding future, mental, emotional, spiritual qualities,  the subconscious and more. 

I was recently inspired to begin painting auras and offering them to individuals interested in a visual representation of their aura/energy field...as I perceive it.
Read more here:  http://www.marinapetro.com/aura-paintings.html

Contact me if you'd like your aura painted.


Today's Quotation: "Don't wait. The time will never be just right."
-Mark Twain



No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin