Pages

Friday, March 25, 2016

Apparition 11, Angel Art Print From The Original Painting by Marina Petro

©Marina Petro

"Apparition 11"

11 x 16 inches
Fine Art Print

$39.99

Only one in the entire universe...and it could be yours!
Certificate Of Authenticity provided with every original painting.





 Many years ago when I was a teenager walking through Central Park, NY with a friend quite late one night, I sensed a presence behind me. When I turned around, I saw this angel and it appeared she was chasing me!  At the time, it frightened me and I ran as fast as I could to get away! 

Afterward, I realized she was a protective presence, but it was such a shock to see this ethereal presence...and being so young...I instinctively ran. I began this painting with the intention of painting an angel but when it was completed, I realized it depicted the angel that I experienced in the park. The original painting was 22 x 28 inches and was purchased by a collector in Australia. 

I am very happy to make it available as a fine art print for you to enjoy.

Today's Quotation: "There is a voice that doesn't use words...listen."
-Rumi


No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin