Pages

Saturday, March 19, 2016

"Angelfire" Angel Art, Cosmic Art, Original Oil Painting by Marina Petro

©Marina Petro

"Angelfire"

12 x 12 inches
Original oil painting on 1.5 inch deep stretched canvas
wired and ready to hang
$250

Only one in the entire universe...and it could be yours!
Certificate Of Authenticity provided with every original painting.





Here is another beautiful creation from my imagination. I hadn't intended to paint angels...they sort of paint themselves. I'd painted the background with the thought that it would be a celestial painting but toward the end felt like it 'needed something.' 

After a brief meditation, I picked up my paintbrush, dipped it into the beautiful golden color and two more angels were born!

Today's Quotation: "I do not separate the spiritual from the physical. I believe that the whole cosmos is an indivisible unit, animated by a single life-giving power, directed by one all embracing intelligence."
-Ivan Mestrovic


No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin