Pages

Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Saratoga Lake Oil Painting, "A Peaceful View" Original Landscape Art by Marina Petro

©Marina Petro

"A Peaceful View"

11 x 14  inches
Original plein air oil painting on stretched canvas

$250

Only one in the entire universe...and it could be yours!
Certificate Of Authenticity provided with every original painting.




I began painting "A Peaceful View" outdoors at the edge of Saratoga Lake in Saratoga Springs, NY. It began to get a bit too cold for me to continue so I finished it up in my nice warm studio. 

This was a particularly difficult painting to photograph correctly. It almost matches the original (on my monitor) but not quite. The white areas in the clouds are a bit whiter than what appears in this photo. 

Today's Quotation: "The secret of getting ahead is getting started."
-Mark Twain


No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin