Pages

Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Autumn Moonscape, Autumn Trees, Landscape Oil Painting with Full Blue Moon by Marina Petro

©Marina Petro

"Autumn Pond"
8 x 10  inches
Original oil painting on stretched canvas

$159

Only one in the entire universe...and it could be yours!
Certificate Of Authenticity provided with every original painting.

Now wouldn't you love to be lounging in your most comfortable outdoor chair just gazing at this peaceful blue moon in the heavens? I know I would...

This is a painting I've re-worked. I painted it some time ago but was never quite satisfied with it. I decided to work a bit more on it last week adding more contrast, color, adding stars in the night sky, enlarging the moon and adding a hint of blue....Now I'm happy with it. 

Today's Quotation:  "We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars."
-Oscar Wilde







No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin