Pages

Tuesday, May 6, 2014

MOTHER And CHILD, Abstract Acrylic Fantasy Painting, Ultra Original Art by Marina Petro

©Marina Petro

"Mother And Child"
20 x 24 inches
Original acrylic painting on stretched canvas

Only one in the entire universe...and it could be yours!


FULL DETAILS HERE  or EMAIL ME  for other options and inquiries. 

Certificate Of Authenticity provided with every original painting.


"Mother And Child" is number 13 in my series Painting From "The Zone." 
When I began this series and saw how these images were emerging, I decided I would not make any attempt to interpret the paintings. I just wanted them to be whatever they are and not limit them by designating meanings or interpretations. I didn't even really want to give them titles but it started getting very confusing after 29 of them because I wasn't able to continue associating the numbers with each painting. 

When I spontaneously painted a red bow in the little girls hair, I realized I'd just painted myself as a child. My mother used to put a little red bow in my hair from time to time. Nice surprise....

Today's Quotation: "Cease trying to work everything out with your minds. It will get you nowhere. Live by intuition and inspiration and let your whole life be Revelation."
-Eileen Caddy

View all my available paintings here
If you see something you love at my Available Paintings page

Ask about my convenient LAYAWAY PLAN
I will make it very easy and convenient for you to purchase one of my original paintings...

foxyform
Blog
Website
Etsy Shop 
Zazzle 
Prints at Fine Art America
Facebook

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin