Pages

Tuesday, May 13, 2014

MAGICAL POND, "Original Landscape Water Garden Oil Painting" by Marina Petro

©Marina Petro

"Magical Pond"
16 x 20 inches
Original oil painting on stretched canvas
Only one in the entire universe...and it could be yours!


PURCHASE HERE or EMAIL ME  for other options and inquiries. 

Certificate Of Authenticity provided with every original painting.


I consider "Magical Pond" one of the best paintings I've created thus far. This painting truly needs to be seen 'in person.' It is one I keep going back to and studying....trying to remember how I managed to get the effects I captured in the leaves and honestly wondering whether I could do it again!

Today's Quotation: "There is an ancient Persian belief that the creation of art endows the maker with divine powers that are transmitted to the viewer."

View all my available paintings here
If you see something you love at my Available Paintings page
I will make it very easy and convenient for you to purchase one of my original paintings...

foxyform
Blog
Website
Etsy Shop 
Zazzle 
Prints at Fine Art America
Facebook

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin