Pages

Sunday, December 15, 2013

Healing Light, "Celestial Skyscape Oil Painting" Healing Art by Marina Petro


©Marina Petro

"Healing Light"
8 x 10 inches
Original oil painting on stretched canvas
$159
Only one in the entire universe...and it could be yours!


PURCHASE HERE  or EMAIL ME  for other options and inquiries. 

Certificate Of Authenticity provided with every original painting.


I am very happy with this painting. It is displayed in my home office and I love looking at it when I am in there. It brings me back to the feeling of my spirit being uplifted when I was painting it.

The reason I titled this piece "Healing Light" is because I painted it on what I consider sacred ground...the beautiful grounds at Christ The King Spiritual Life Center in Greenwich, NY. Many healings have taken place here.

Today's Quotation: "The imagination is a powerful tool. An artist can use it to show others the world as he sees it and to bring others into his dream of what the world could be." 
-David R. Becker

View all my available paintings here
If you see something you love at my Available Paintings page

Ask about my convenient LAYAWAY PLAN
I will make it very easy and convenient for you to purchase one of my original paintings...

foxyform
Blog
Website
Etsy Shop 
Zazzle 
Prints at Fine Art America
Facebook

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin