Pages

Monday, December 9, 2013

Angel Necklaces and Clocks From Original Artwork by Marina Petro

ANGEL NECKLACES and CLOCKS



MORE BEAUTIFUL GIFT ITEMS FOR YOU ANGEL LOVERS

I've created a variety of Angel Necklaces and  Angel Clocks which are from my original oil paintings and available for purchase online at their respective links above. This  is just a small sampling. I am going to make this short tonight because my computer/mouse is acting up...I think I need to paint an Angel of Patience for myself soon....

Today's Quotation: "The wings of angels are often found on the backs of the least likely people." 
-Eric Hooneycutt



If you see something you love at my Available Paintings page


Ask about my convenient LAYAWAY PLAN

I will make it very easy and convenient for you to purchase one of my original paintings...

Blog

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin