Pages

Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Angel's Descent "Original Miniature Landscape Garden Oil Painting" by Marina Petro

©Marina Petro

"Angel's Descent"
miniature 3 x 3 inches
Original oil painting on stretched canvas
$39.99
Miniature oil painting series
Only one in the entire universe...and it could be yours!


PURCHASE HERE  or EMAIL ME  for other options and inquiries. 

Certificate Of Authenticity provided with every original painting.


This is one little painting in the series of miniature oil paintings I completed. One of a kind paintings make wonderful - meaningful gifts. Here is the link to my miniature creations at my Etsy Shop that are still available.


Today's Quotation: "For he shall give his angels charge over thee to keep thee in all thy ways. On their hands they will bear you up, lest you dash your foot against a stone."
-Psalm 91:10-1

View all my available paintings here
If you see something you love at my Available Paintings page

Ask about my convenient LAYAWAY PLAN
I will make it very easy and convenient for you to purchase one of my original paintings...

foxyform Blog
Website
Etsy Shop 
Zazzle 
Prints at Fine Art America
Facebook

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin