Pages

Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Serpent Dance, "Abstract Fantasy Acrylic Painting" From The Zone Series, by Marina Petro

Click image for a larger view
©Marina Petro

"Serpent Dance"
24" x 30"
Original acrylic painting on canvas
From "The Zone" Series
Only one in the entire universe...and it could be yours!


Details and purchasing information AT THIS LINK or EMAIL ME HERE for other purchasing options and inquiries. 

Certificate Of Authenticity provided with every original painting.


I'm back to introducing you to more of my paintings from "The Zone" series while I wait for several of my miniatures to dry enough to be scanned. "Serpent Dance"  is the most exciting one that I've completed in the series of 29 creations. Wish you could see this piece in person as the photo does it no justice whatsoever. They are all full of happy surprises as I paint, but this one surprised me beyond the others. I consider them all...ultra originals...


View all my available paintings here
If you see something you love at my Available Paintings page

Ask about my convenient LAYAWAY PLAN
I will make it very easy and convenient for you to purchase one of my original paintings...

foxyform  

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin