Pages

Thursday, August 29, 2013

Celestial Symphony, "Night Sky, Outer Space, Original Oil Painting" by Marina Petro

©Marina Petro

"Celestial Symphony"
22 x 28  inches
Original oil painting on canvas
Celestial Skyscape Series
Only one in the entire universe...and it could be yours!


Details and purchasing information AT THIS LINK or EMAIL ME HERE for other purchasing options and inquiries. 

Certificate Of Authenticity provided with every original painting.

Can you imagine being able to fly and soaring above the earth among the heavenly bodies? I wanted to fly so badly when I was a child. Tried it once and landed on my belly. After that I had doubts about the advice, "If at first you don't succeed, try, try again."

Today's Quotation: "Whether one believes in a religion or not, and whether one believes in rebirth or not, there isn't anyone who doesn't appreciate kindness and compassion."
-Dalai Lama

View all my available paintings here
View my miniature paintings here

If you see something you love at my Available Paintings page
Ask about my convenient LAYAWAY PLAN
I will make it very easy and convenient for you to purchase one of my original paintings...

foxyform  

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin