Pages

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Limes & Lemon "Original Still Life Art" Oil Painting by Marina Petro

Click image for a larger view
©Marina Petro

"Limes And Lemon"
Still Life Series

SOLD
Only one in the entire universe...and it could be yours!


Certificate Of Authenticity provided with every original painting


Midway through this painting, I almost wiped the whole thing off after an 'ugh' experience while trying to get the lemons and limes looking satisfactory. Glad I didn't. I decided to stop where I was, let the painting dry overnight and go back to it. I am very happy with the resulting piece...

Today's Quotation:  "Break the monotony. Do something strange and extravagant!
-Emerson
Limes And Lemon
7" x 5" (17.8cm x 12.7cm)
Oil on Panel
$100 plus $10 shipping and handling in the US
E-mail me for International shipping rates or other inquiries.

View all my available paintings here
foxyform
 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin