Pages

Friday, June 14, 2013

Cosmic Inferno, "Night Sky With Full Moon Oil Painting" Original Art by Marina Petro

Click image for a larger view
©Marina Petro

"Cosmic Inferno"
6" x 6"
Original oil painting on archival Raymar canvas panel
Celestial Skyscape Series


$100 + $10 shipping in US---Email me for International Shipping Rates
Only one in the entire universe...and it could be yours! 

Certificate Of Authenticity provided with every original painting.



Or purchase at MY ETSY SHOP
View all my available paintings here

I am VERY happy with this painting. This piece is painted on a smooth canvas panel which made it easier for my brush to flow smoothly and sensuously across the canvas. 

Once again, I let go and let the 'spirit' move me and my brush as I attempted to keep my over active brain out of the process. What I mean by this is...  I am aware of my  "Inner Critic" which is almost a constant companion, and if allowed, it will interfere and try stop my process of spontaneity.  I am often aware of my struggle between control and freedom, especially when I am painting...Are you surprised?

Today's Quotation: "There's a kind of miracle involved with paint. Its just this stuff in a tube... you squeeze out. It's this physical thing, yet you use it as a transforming agent."
-Elizabeth Murray
foxyform
 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin