Pages

Sunday, June 30, 2013

Healing Garden, "Original Landscape Floral Oil Painting" Healing Art by Marina Petro

Click image for a larger view
©Marina Petro

"The Healing Garden"
8 x 10 inches
Original oil painting on canvas
Landscape Garden Series
Only one in the entire universe...and it could be yours!
Certificate Of Authenticity provided with every original painting.


"The Healing Garden" is very special to me. What started out to be a plein air painting session with my painting buddy, Debbie, on the beautiful sacred grounds of Christ The King Spiritual Life Center in Greenwich, NY turned out to be a totally unexpected painting. 

Debbie and I decided to set up our easels on the helicopter pad which is walking  distance from the chapel and paint the beautiful vista from that perspective. When I set up my painting gear and was deciding what I wanted to paint, I realized I was having a very difficult time focusing on the landscape in front of me. It seemed to require more energy and focus than I could muster up that day. 

I was being urged from within to simply start painting...anything...and just keep painting. So, as I usually do when I am not sure what I want to express, I dipped my brush in light red, toned the entire canvas, and then continued to paint with the colors I was most attracted to...and The Healing Garden is the resulting painting. I feel it is imbued with the healing presence that permeates these grounds.

The Healing Garden
10" x 8" (25.4cm x 20.4cm)
Oil on Canvas
$150 plus $10 shipping and handling in the US
E-mail me for International shipping rates or other inquiries.


Or, purchase at MY ETSY SHOP HERE



foxyform
 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin