Pages

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Sun Kissed, "Fruit and Floral Still Life Painting" by Marina Petro



Sun Kissed
8" x 8" 
Original oil painting on canvas
Fruit and Floral Series
Only one in the entire universe...and it could be yours!

Details and purchasing information  HERE or EMAIL me for other purchasing options and inquiries. 
Certificate Of Authenticity provided with every original painting.


Isn't this a real mood lifter? I chose one of my favorite fabrics to use for the backdrop for the fruit. I have a tendency to be relatively compulsive and would be very happy to keep using this fabric over and over and over again until I 'get it out of my system.'  But, for the sake of variety, I don't. 

Today's Quotation: "The unthankful heart... discovers no mercies; but let the thankful heart sweep through the day and as the magnet finds the iron, so it will find, in every hour, some heavenly blessing." 
-Henry Ward Beecher



No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin