Pages

Friday, August 24, 2012

Destination Mars, "Skyscape Oil Painting" Night Sky by Marina Petro



Destination Mars
5" x 7"
Original oil painting on canvas
Celestial Skyscape Series
$97 Framed
Only one in the entire universe...and it could be yours!


Details and purchasing information  HERE or EMAIL me for other purchasing options and inquiries. 
Certificate Of Authenticity provided with every original painting.


I thought I'd already found all my little lost paintings that were making an attempt to stay hidden and close to home. Here is another one I just discovered while making a feeble attempt to reorganize my studio a bit the other day. I also discovered a frame that fit perfectly.

So, here's another peek into what happens when I simply begin to paint with nothing in mind...brush to paint to canvas....always spontaneously. I have so many  ideas with regard to how I want to proceed with my paintings. The frustrating part is there's only one of me...

Today's Quotation: "Creativity is not a talent; it's a way of operating." 
-John Cleese


No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin