Pages

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Orange, Lily And Hibiscus, "Fruit And Floral Painting by Marina Petro

Orange, Lily & Hibiscus
20" x 20"
Original oil painting on canvas
Fruit & Floral Series
SOLD

Here's my happy little story about this painting. After deciding to accept an invitation from Frankie Flores Gallery to exhibit my work in an ongoing association with the gallery I brought my paintings there last Saturday. I'd just finished this one and wanted to show it off. Frankie hung the paintings that night. The following day, I received a call from him informing me that it was sold. Here's a picture of my display with the blank space where the painting had been.
At the moment, I have original paintings, and an assortment of prints there. Later this week I will add additional small paintings and greeting cards to my display. Be sure to stop in if you're in town or planning to visit beautiful Saratoga Springs. 
There's going to be an opening on Friday, June 8 during the Saratoga Arts Fest. I'll keep you posted with details as we get closer....
Today's Quotation: The power of intuitive understanding will protect you from harm until the end of your days.
-Lao Tzu


 

2 comments:

Judy Wood said...

Looks like the decision to give the new gallery a try was a good one. Your work looks lovely there. Congratulations on the sale. May it be the first of many!

Adventures in Daily Painting said...

Thanks so much Judy. Yes, I am so enthused about this association. I thoroughly enjoy seeing your blog posts. You are amazing!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin