Pages

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Genesis, "Abstract Skyscape Painting" by Marina Petro


Genesis
24" x 26"
Original abstract oil painting on canvas
Skyscape Series

Only one in the entire universe...and it could be yours!

Details and purchasing information HERE or EMAIL me for other purchasing options and inquiries. 
Certificate Of Authenticity provided with every original painting.

Genesis is yet another large painting I painted quite some time ago and haven't posted here. As with most of my spontaneously painted works, I began staring at the pure white canvas and then dipped my brush into the first color that attracted me and began painting moment to moment. When the painting was finished, I stood back contemplating a title. It reminded me of 'The Creation' and I decided to call it "Genesis." What I also 'saw' toward the middle of the painting is an image of a dove, which I associated with the "Holy Spirit." This photograph cannot capture the subtle changes in colors.

Today's Quotation:  "All God's angels come to us disguised."
-- James Russell Lowell


 

1 comment:

rosen said...

How the user experiences the product is one of the primary factors of whether the product will gain market acceptance or not. It is not enough that the technology is great or that it can do a lot of amazing things.STC Technologies

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin