Pages

Friday, May 11, 2012

Apple and Plum, "Still Life Fruit Painting" Kitchen Art by Marina Petro

Apple and Plum
6" x 8"
Original oil painting on archival Raymar canvas panel
Still Life Fruit Series
$75
Only one in the entire universe...and it could be yours! 

Details and purchasing information HERE or EMAIL me for other purchasing options and inquiries. 
Certificate Of Authenticity provided with every original painting.

"Apple and Plum" is the second painting of the three I recently discovered that weren't posted here. The more I look at it the more I like it. Funny how perceptions change as time passes. It was an experiment in painting 'looser' than I had tried with my small still life pieces. The larger apple in the foreground also lends itself to a more interesting composition...at least I think so...

Today's Quotation: "No inspiration comes from nowhere. No invention is based on nothing. You always need to be tuned up and be ready to start receiving the energy you look for." 
-Nikolay Semyonov
 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin