Pages

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Evidence Of Angels, "Angel Oil Painting" Spiritual Art, Skyscape, by Marina Petro

Evidence Of Angels
20" x 24"
Original oil painting on canvas
Angel Series
Only one in the entire universe...and it could be yours!


Details and purchasing information http://www.etsy.com/listing/95822192/evidence-of-angels-angel-painting HERE  or EMAIL me for other purchasing options and inquiries. 
Certificate Of Authenticity provided with every original painting.

"Evidence Of Angels"  was created intuitively. I began by just dipping my brush in the first color I was attracted to and then continuing in this manner. At one point I felt the painting was completed, put it aside for a little bit, and took a break. When I came back, it looked like it needed something else. I painted the angels in a kind of exploratory way-not quite sure how they would turn out. I liked what I'd done and deemed it finished. It's always a new adventure when I paint in this manner as opposed to my still life, landscape, and more realistic pieces.

Today's Quotation: "The first to apologize is the bravest. The first to forgive is the strongest. And the first to forget is the happiest....
(I saw this quote on Facebook...there was no author)
 
 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin