Pages

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Cosmic Light 11, "Skyscape, Celestial Abstract Oil Painting" by Marina Petro

Cosmic Light 11
22" x 28"
Original oil painting on canvas
Celestial Skyscape Series
$700

Only one in the entire universe...and it could be yours!


Details and purchasing information  HERE  or EMAIL me for other purchasing options and inquiries. 
Certificate Of Authenticity provided with every original painting.

"Cosmic Light" is another creation from my imagination. I began the painting several years ago, but wasn't happy with the finished piece. I put in my storage room and forgot about it.  When I discovered it again, a fresh vision of how to complete it came to mind and here is the final painting which I am very pleased with. It is currently in my living room in  a beautiful 4" wide gold frame and is striking. It lifts my spirit when I look at it. Such is the power of art....

 Today's Quotation: "When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be."
-Lao Tzu
 

1 comment:

Lovely Lady said...

This is so pretty! :)It almost looks like a little pocket of light in the late evening..if that makes any sense ha ha but, anyways I love it! :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin