Pages

Friday, February 17, 2012

Bog Meadow, "Landscape Oil Painting" by Marina Petro

Bog Meadow
5" x 7"
Original oil painting on canvas
Landscape Series
$75
Only one in the entire universe...and it could be yours!


Details and purchasing information HERE or EMAIL me for other purchasing options and inquiries. 
Certificate Of Authenticity provided with every original painting.

This is a meadow I pass almost daily on my drive into the city of Saratoga Springs to pick up my mail, ship paintings out, anticipate interesting synchronistic events, run errands and generally break the pattern of being at home. It's rare that I stay home for a full day. 

Today's Quotation:
"Artists are just as important as doctors and nurses," says painter Marni California. "People need nourishing of their souls as well as their bodies; in Navajo culture the medicine man and artist are one and the same." 

-from Robert Genn newsletter
 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin