Pages

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Lemons On Persimmon, Still Life Oil Painting, Marina Petro

Lemons On Persimmon
20 x 20 inches
Oil on 1-1/2" gallery wrapped stretched canvas, painted black around all sides.
Purchase securely HERE or EMAIL ME for other purchasing options and inquiries
 
I love this painting. I had painted a smaller 6x6 inch version of it some time ago which sold quickly. Recently, I decided to paint larger versions of some of my favorite smaller pieces I'm painting these larger still life versions on 20" x 20" gallery wrapped canvas. They will not need framing. The original piece was 6" x 6" on canvas panel. I've completed one more which has also been sold and I'll post it next time around here.

If you would like a larger version of any still life painting I've done in the past, EMAIL ME. These larger versions are priced very reasonably.  CLICK HERE to see the smaller versions at my website. There are two pages. I'm limiting this offer to still life paintings because almost everything else has been born spontaneously from my imagination and would be extremely difficult to replicate...

Included in this issue is information about a film, being shown that takes a spiritual journey into the science behind psychic phenomena, news from the studio...paintings to inspire you, a really good laugh...and more...

Today's Quotation: "Courage isn't about the absence of fear. It's about demonstrating faith in the midst of fear."  
--Mary Manin Morrissey


My Book: Angels-Guardians From Heaven And Their Habitats
Email Me
Blog
Website
FaceBook Page
Available Small Paintings
Available Paintings
Paintings at Etsy
Prints at Fine Art America
Prints at Imagekind!
Zazzle-My Art Jewelry and Fine Merchandise

3 comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin