Pages

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Sun Burst, Sunflower and Sky Oil Painting, Marina Petro

Sun Burst
8x10
Oil painting on panel
Purchase securely HERE or EMAIL ME for other purchasing options and inquiries

Only one in the entire universe and it could be yours!
Certificate Of Authenticity Provided with every painting.

Another impressionist painting from my imagination. I didn't know what I was going to paint when I began this...just started painting and voila!...here is the result...it's always a surprise.
COMMISSIONS ACCEPTED
Would you like a painting created from a favorite photo? EMAIL ME for information.
Today's Quotation: Boldness has genius, power and magic. Engage, and the mind grows heated. Begin, and the work will be completed. 
-Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

My Book: Angels-Guardians From Heaven And Their Habitats
Email Me
Blog
Website
MyFaceBook Page
Available Small Paintings
Available Paintings
Studio Tour
My paintings at Etsy
Prints at Fine Art America
Prints on canvas or paper at Imagekind!
LinkedIn
My Art On Fine Merchandise

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin