Pages

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Magical Orange-Still Life Abstract Realism Fruit Oil Painting, Marina Petro

Magical Orange
10 x 10 inches
Oil on 1 -1/2" gallery wrapped canvas - painted black around all sides
Purchase securely HERE or EMAIL ME for other purchasing options

Only one in the entire universe - and it could be yours!
Certificate Of Authenticity Provided with every painting.
 
COMMISSIONS ACCEPTED
Would you like a painting created from a favorite photo? EMAIL ME for information.


I called this painting Magical Orange because when I completed it it, the orange looked like it was flying through space on a magic carpet....is it just me or can you see it too?

Today's Quotation: "The only time a man thinks is when he's alone." 
-Jose Bergamin
My Book: Angels-Guardians From Heaven And Their Habitats
Email Me
Blog
Website
MyFaceBook Page
Available Small Paintings
Available Paintings
Studio Tour
My paintings at Etsy
Prints at Fine Art America
Prints on canvas or paper at Imagekind!
LinkedIn
My Art On Fine Merchandise

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin