Pages

Friday, November 5, 2010

Lone Tree Landscape Oil Painting, Standing Alone, Marina Petro

Click image for larger view
Standing Alone
Original oil painting on canvas
Only one in the entire universe and it could be yours! 

Purchase securely HERE or EMAIL ME for other purchasing options and inquiries 
Certificate Of Authenticity provided with every painting.

This beautiful painting contains all the colors that invoke serenity and peace. It was such a pleasure to paint. I feel like I'm being drawn right into the landscape when I view it, as if I am right there..


My Book: Angels-Guardians From Heaven And Their Habitats
Email Me
Blog
Website
MyFaceBook Page
Available Small Paintings
Available Paintings
Studio Tour
My paintings at Etsy
Prints at Fine Art America
Prints on canvas or paper at Imagekind!
LinkedIn
My Art On Fine Merchandise

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin