Pages

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Toward Heaven-Celestial Skyscape-Marina Petro

Toward Heaven
6x12
Oil painting on panel
Purchase securely HERE or EMAIL ME for other purchasing options and inquiries.

I called this 'Toward Heaven' when I noticed the subtle image of a bird toward the bottom right of the painting flying upward. The bird was not intentionally painted in. Once more, this is the result of freeing my spirit and just painting intuitively. 

The quotation below brings back a (poem?) I'd written many years ago....

"The more I know, the less I know
Soon, I will know nothing.
The more I know, the less I speak,
Soon, I will be speechless..."


Today's Quotation:  "As for me, all I know is that I know nothing."
-Socrates

Email Me
Blog
Website
MyFaceBook Page
Available Small Paintings
Available Paintings
Studio Tour
My paintings at Etsy
Prints at Fine Art America
Prints on canvas or paper at Imagekind!
LinkedIn
Marina's Art On Fine Merchandise at Cafe Press

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin