Pages

Monday, August 23, 2010

Luscious-Apple, Still Life Realism Oil Painting by Marina Petro

Click images for a larger view
Luscious
6x6 inches
Oil painting on archival Raymar canvas panel
Purchase securely HERE or EMAIL ME for other purchasing options.
Only one in the entire universe!

Artist~Marina Petro, Saratoga Springs, NY, USA

I am happy with how this painting turned out. Isn't it warm and inviting? It is a richly colored piece.My monitor is showing the first image here a bit duller than it actually is.  For the past few days, I've been feeling like I don't know how to paint anymore. It happens from time to time....I am assuming it is the prelude to something new and I expect to struggle a bit. You may say that this is a negative way to think about it but ... it is what it is... and I am going with it. 

I have one larger floral painting on my easel which is intimidating me. The only way to get past this is to just jump in and begin to paint. I know this but am resisting. There's another smaller garden painting on another easel which I've worked on again and again but can't seem to complete...so there it is...and where I am at the moment. 

Today's Quotation:  "Life beats down and crushes the soul...and art reminds you that you have one."
~Stella Adler

Email Me
Blog
Website
MyFaceBook Page
Available Small Paintings
Available Paintings
Studio Tour
My paintings at Etsy
Prints at Fine Art America
Prints on canvas or paper at Imagekind!
LinkedIn
Marina's Art On Fine Merchandise at Cafe Press

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin