Pages

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Realism, Fruit and Floral Oil Painting, Tropical Apple, Marina Petro

Click on image for a larger view

"Tropical Apple"
6x8
Original still life oil painting on archival Raymar canvas panel by Marina Petro
Purchase securely at  my ETSY SHOP or EMAIL ME for other purchasing options and inquiries

This was a busy day so I am re-posting this painting.  I was at the Apple Computer Store by 9am for a 2 hour session with my trusty laptop and iPad. Next stop was picking up my 16 year old granddaughter, Dominique, and let her practice driving to Clifton Park where I dropped off some paintings for an upcoming exhibit at The Jonesville Country Store-July/August. Next stop was Fortunes Restaurant (included in the link just above) to check out the space again and decide which paintings I will exhibit there for my August/September show...I'm tired...

Today's Quotation: "Be Kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a battle."
-John Watson
Email Me
Blog
Website
MyFaceBook Page
Available Small Paintings
Available Paintings
Studio Tour
My paintings at Etsy
Prints at Fine Art America
Prints on canvas or paper at Imagekind!
LinkedIn
Marina's Art On Fine Merchandise at Cafe Press

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin