Pages

Friday, July 30, 2010

Lemons On Pottery Dish-Realism, Still Life Oil Painting, Marina Petro


Lemons On Talavera Pottery Dish
6x8
Oil on canvas panel
Purchase securely HERE or EMAIL ME for other purchasing options

The only one in the entire universe...

This is a Mexican Talavera Pottery dish I borrowed from my daughter, Joy, to paint. She no longer has it. Wish I'd used it for a few more paintings when I had the opportunity.

Today's Quotation: "The surest way to lose the best in life is to fail to recognize it when you already have it." 
~ Unknown
Email Me
Blog
Website
MyFaceBook Page
Available Small Paintings
Available Paintings
Studio Tour
My paintings at Etsy
Prints at Fine Art America
Prints on canvas or paper at Imagekind!
LinkedIn
Marina's Art On Fine Merchandise at Cafe Press

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin