Pages

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Fire Storm-Celestial Oil Painting by Marina Petro

Artist~Marina Petro, Saratoga Springs, NY USA
Fire Storm
8x10
Original oil painting on stretched canvas, painted around all sides.
Purchase securely at my ETSY SHOP or EMAIL me for other purchasing options.

I love working with firey colors. I am a fire sign - Aries. This painting was especially exciting and energizing. Hope you enjoy it. I delivered paintings to Mimosa Gallery  on Beekman Street in Saratoga Springs, NY for their  "Art from the Heart for Haiti" exibit. A portion of the proceeds will be donated to the Clinton-Bush Fund for Haiti. Opening reception is this Saturday, Feb. 20 from 5-8 pm. Yes, I will be there...

Today's Quotation:" Energy is eternal delight; and from the earliest times human beings have tried to imprison it in some durable hieroglyphic. It is perhaps the first of all the subjects of art." 
-Kenneth Clark
Email Me
Blog
MyFaceBook Page
Available Paintings
Website
Studio Tour
My paintings at Etsy
Prints on canvas or paper at Imagekind!
LinkedIn
My eBay Store
Marina's Art On Fine Merchandise at Cafe Press

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin