Pages

Saturday, November 7, 2009

Solar Flames-Dramatic Skyscape Clouds and Sun Solar Flames Oil Painting by Marina Petro


ARTIST~MARINA PETRO, SARATOGA SPRINGS, NY USA

"Solar Flames"
6x12 inches
$150
Original oil painting on 1 1/2" gallery wrapped stretched canvas, painted around all sides - does not need a frame.
Purchase at my ETSY SHOP or email me for other purchasing options. Email link is just below.

I am delighted with this painting. It was so exciting and energizing to paint and my brush flowed seamlessly from palette to canvas. Oh, if everything in life came together so well...

Today's Quotation: "If you want others to be happy, practice compassion. If you want to be happy, practice compassion."
~Dalai Lama




Email Me

Blog

Be my fan on FaceBook
Available Paintings
Website
Studio Tour
My paintings at Etsy
Prints on canvas or paper at Imagekind!
My eBay Store
Boundless Gallery
Marina's Art On Fine Merchandise at Cafe Press

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin