Pages

Friday, November 13, 2009

Peach,Pear & Cherry Original Still Life Oil Painting by Marina Petro


Artist~Marina Petro, Saratoga Springs, NY USA
"Peach, Pear, And Cherries"

Purchase for $100 securely at my ETSY SHOP or email me for other purchasing options.

I've heard that it's difficult to capture the texture of peaches but I think I did a pretty good job of that. I am ambivalent about the background in this painting but decided to leave it as is. What do you think? You can leave comments at my blog...link is below.

Today's Quotation: "An artist makes art to save her life."
-Marlene Azoulai


Email Me

Blog

Be my fan on FaceBook
Available Paintings
Website
Studio Tour
My paintings at Etsy
Prints on canvas or paper at Imagekind!
My eBay Store
Boundless Gallery
Marina's Art On Fine Merchandise at Cafe Press

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin