Pages

Friday, November 20, 2009

ANGELS-Guardians From Heaven And Their Habitats - Book by Marina Petro


ANGELS ~ Guardians From Heaven & Their Habitats
by Marina Petro

My book has finally arrived just in time for my Open Studio and I am delighted with it! If you are looking for a gift that will inspire for years to come, this is it. You can preview the entire book and purchase it for $24.95. Just click on the icon below and it will take you directly to the preview.

Guardians From Heav...
By Marina Petro

Today's Quotation: (from the book)
"I live my life in widening circles that reach out across the world.
I may never complete the last one, but I give myself to it.
I circle around God, around the primordial tower.
I have been circling for thousands of years, and I still don't know: am I a falcon, a storm, or a great song..."
~Ranier Maria Rilke



Email Me

Blog

Be my fan on FaceBook
Available Paintings
Website
Studio Tour
My paintings at Etsy
Prints on canvas or paper at Imagekind!
My eBay Store
Boundless Gallery
Marina's Art On Fine Merchandise at Cafe Press

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin