Pages

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

"Magical Angel" by Marina Petro



"Magical Angel"
30" x 36"
Oil on stretched canvas
Email me to inquire about purchasing this piece.

Another angel painted spontaneously which took many sessions to complete. Initially I'd finished painting everything but the face which was totally black. One of my daughters commented that it was 'freaking her out.' It was a little scary just sitting there with no face but I hadn't decided whether I wanted to put a face on her...I'm glad I did though. The detail version of this picture looks a bit washed out in this photo...at least on my computer. The colors are actually much richer.

Today's Quotation: "Come to the edge." "We can't. We're afraid." "Come to the edge." "We can't. We will fall!" "Come to the edge." And they came. And he pushed them. And they flew.

Email Marina

Blog

Website
Studio Tour
My paintings at Etsy
My eBay Store
Boundless Gallery
Prints on canvas or paper at Imagekind!
Marina's Art On Fine Merchandise at Cafe Press

-Guillaume Apollinaire

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin